From The Riverside Park Hotel
Pirates Cove in Courtown is one of the 7 Free Activities guests can choose from when booking our spectacular Family Activity Breaks which also includes Overnight luxury accommodation in our spacious family rooms, 4-course evening meal and Full Irish Breakfast each morning.
• Adventure Golf – 18 challenging golf holes, a cascading waterfall and a full-sized shipwreck of a treasure-laden galleon. Suitable for all ages from 3 years onwards.
• Ten Pin Bowling – 6 high-speed lanes with computerised scoring. Suitable for everyone from 3 years upwards with children’s bowling balls, ball rollers, gutter bumpers available for younger kids. Pre-booking is advised. Prices: 1 hour €33.00 for up to 6 people | 1/2 hour €22.00 for up to 6 people | 1 game €7.50 per person | Max 6 people per lane
• Kids Karting – Themed karts and mini quad bikes that ride at 9km/h max. Twin seaters for Mums or Dads to sit and enjoy music. €5.00 per Go-Kart (takes up to 2 children)
• Fun Caves – Soft play area for 3 to 10-year-olds. A colourful bouncy castle, ball pools, slides and spooky tunnels. €5.00 for 1.5 hours. Open for the general public in July and August.
• Bumper Boats – Navigate the waterfall, explore the exotic island and more under supervision. Suitable for all ages, with life jackets provided and worn at all times. €5.00 per boat (takes up to 2 people). Open from 11:00am to 6:00pm daily.
• Bubble Rollers – Suitable for adults and children from 4 years old and upwards. Open from 11:00am to 6:00pm daily. €5.00 per ball.
• Games Arcade – Features kid’s games and rides for all ages from traditional air-hockey, skeeball, claw grabbing games for fantastic prizes, shooting duck pushers and pirate shooting cannons.
• Casino – Open daily from 11:00 am until late, 7 days a week. Air-conditioned casino with a heated outdoor smoking area for customers, complimentary refreshment area and hot food served free of charge. Be in with a chance to win up to €1,500.00 on Spin the Wheel from 8:00 pm nightly. Spin times are as follows: 8:30 pm, 9:30 pm and 11:00 pm 7 nights a week. Over 21’s only!
• Pirates Cove Train – Pirates Cove miniature electric train. Catch the train travelling along the Courtown seafront. Daily from 12 noon to 8:00 pm weather permitting during the summer season. Free 99 ice-cream. €3.00 per person.
• Aqua Zone – Giant inflatable trampoline with rope swing and water whoosh slide off area. Boats drop and collect you at the aqua zone. Lifeguards are on duty. Life jackets are provided and must be worn. Bring your own swimming wear or wet suits. 30 minutes for €8.00.
7 days a week; June, July, August, during the weekends and school holidays from September until May. Pirates Cove caters for birthday parties, group tours, school tours and all kinds of group bookings all year round.