From The Riverside Park Hotel
• Adventure Golf – 18 challenging golf holes, a cascading waterfall and a full-sized shipwreck of a treasure-laden galleon. Suitable for all ages from 3 years onwards.
• Ten Pin Bowling – 6 high-speed lanes with computerised scoring. Suitable for everyone from 3 years upwards with children’s bowling balls, ball rollers, gutter bumpers available for younger kids. Pre-booking is advised.
• Kids Karting – Themed karts and mini quad bikes that ride at 9km/h max. Twin seaters for Mums or Dads to sit and enjoy music.
• Fun Caves – Soft play area for 3 to 10-year-olds. A colourful bouncy castle, ball pools, slides and spooky tunnels.
• Bumper Boats – Navigate the waterfall, explore the exotic island and more under supervision. Suitable for all ages, with life jackets provided and worn at all times.
• Bubble Rollers – Suitable for adults and children from 4 years old and upwards.
• Games Arcade – Features kid’s games and rides for all ages from traditional air-hockey, skeeball, claw grabbing games for fantastic prizes, shooting duck pushers and pirate shooting cannons.
• Casino – Air-conditioned casino with a heated outdoor smoking area for customers, complimentary refreshment area and hot food served free of charge. Over 21’s only!
• Pirates Cove Train – Pirates Cove miniature electric train. Catch the train travelling along the Courtown seafront.
• Aqua Zone – Giant inflatable trampoline with rope swing and water whoosh slide off area. Boats drop and collect you at the aqua zone. Lifeguards are on duty. Life jackets are provided and must be worn. Bring your own swimming wear or wet suits.
Phone: +353 (0) 53 9425555. E-mail: email@example.com Website: Pirates Cove website