Golf Breaks in Wexford
At The Riverside Park Hotel
The 4 star Riverside Park Hotel is an ideal location when choosing a golf break in Wexford. County Wexford offers a truly unique golf break experience with the best weather in Ireland and its great selection of Ireland's finest golf courses. Choose between parkland and links golf courses all within an hour's drive.
Our golf packages include a round at Enniscorthy Golf Club, which is a beautiful tree-lined 18 hole parkland golf course and only a few minutes' drive from the Riverside Park Hotel.
Discounted Green Fees
We can also organise discounted green fees in the following courses;
• Mount Juliet – Both water and sand play a part in the types of challenges that have come to define Jack Nicklaus’ outstanding 18 hole golf course.
• Mount Wolseley - Designed by the late Christy O’ Connor Jnr, this challenging 18-hole Championship Course is an idyllic and lush parkland course that tests even the experienced golfer.
• Wexford Golf Club – A 71 par course measuring 5,960 metres from the championship tees and provides a challenge for players of all standards.
• Coolattin Golf Club – A fantastic par 72, 18 hole golf course situated on a tree lined landscape of traditional Oaks and Canadian Maples, a great golfing challenge for all golfers.
• New Ross Golf Club - Is a mature parkland golf course situated between the scenic Barrow and Nore valleys with the magnificent Brandon and Blackstairs mountains providing the backdrop.
• Bunclody Golf & Fishing Club - The golf course is set in 300 acres of breathtaking parklands in the former Hall-Dare Estate.
• St Helens, Golf and Country Club – Offers a stunning sea view along several of it’s 18 holes including two of the best finishing holes in the county.
Book your Golf Break in Wexford now
Whether you are booking individually or for a group, please email us directly to guarantee the best golf break rates available and tee-times to suit you. We can also arrange beauty treatments for you to unwind.
T: +353 (0)53 9237800