Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for Accommodation Assistants. Are you looking for a position which does not involve shift work or evenings, if so, this the job for you.
This role is not suitable for students as it does involve midweek days.
Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service and ensuring guest satisfaction whilst working to our 4-star standard
Why work with us
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Free uniform
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
Working with the team in delivering the highest cleaning standards, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure the consistent hygiene and cleanliness of guest bedrooms and public areas
- Must have the ability to multi task
- Must display attention to detail
- To comply with Hygiene and Safety standards with the hotel’s Health & Safety policy and the Health & Safety at Work Act
- To comply with the roster, for availability to work and to have excellent time keeping
- This position is for midweek & weekends
The right candidate will have a professional and friendly approach. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the right candidate to join the Riverside team and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you join us.
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org