Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for an experienced hotel Accommodation Manager.
The role of Accommodation Manager is to ensure that standards are maintained on a consistent basis, with particular attention to Maintenance and Hygiene in Bedrooms, Public areas and Linen. To ensure rooms are fully checked and correct to a high standard prior to returning them to Reception.
You are responsible to; General Manager, Assistant Manager and Duty Managers.
You are responsible for; Accommodation Supervisors, Accommodation staff.
Why work with us
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Christmas savings Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
- 30 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- To supervise, train and work alongside your staff to ensure all rooms are kept to a high standard.
- To ensure all staff in your department comply with hotel policy regarding uniform and personal hygiene.
- To be aware of the day’s business, both in room occupancy, special requirements and any VIP needs.
- To liaise with Reception regarding room moves, any special requirements, and to act on any information given.
- To issue keys, room lists, checklists and cleaning schedules to Accommodation staff at the beginning of shift
- To check all work being carried out within your department throughout the day.
- To work with assistant supervisors in writing departmental procedures and improved systems.
- To actively train all staff to the standards laid out in our training manual.
- To monitor the work performance of all Accommodation staff.
- To attend meetings and training sessions as and when required.
- To prepare rosters ensuring the department is adequately staffed at all times.
- To ensure all maintenance work in bedrooms is carried out prior to returning rooms back to reception.
- To monitor stock and place orders well in advance.
- To work in conjunction with Assistant Supervisors to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
- To carry out a full check of every room ensuring it meets the agreed standards set out by Accommodation Manager and Assistants.
- To ensure all fire exits are kept free at all times.
- To ensure all new starts receive a full departmental induction.
- To read, understand and carry out your responsibilities as defined in the health and safety statement.
- To carry out any other tasks requested by Management.
- Work to and embody the values of the business
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org