Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently for accommodation porters to join their team. We are looking for team players who take pride in their work.
Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service and ensuring guest satisfaction whilst working to our 4-star standard.
Why work with us
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Hot meal on duty plus hot beverages
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
Working with the team in delivering the highest cleaning standards, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Assist the accommodation team with linen and ensure stock is replenished
- Delivery and removal of breakfast trays
- Hoovering of corridor and area
- Move camp beds, cots and other furniture as required
- Removal of waste and used objects from bedrooms
- To comply with Hygiene and Safety standards with the hotel’s Health & Safety policy and the Health & Safety at Work Act
- To comply with the roster, for availability to work and to have excellent time keeping
- This position is for midweek & weekends
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to email@example.com