Chef De Partie
Riverside Park Hotel
This is an exciting opportunity to gain knowledge and experience working alongside our experienced kitchen team of 20 chefs in the 4-star Riverside Park Hotel. You will be working to deliver quality food and maintaining a high level of operational hygiene in a busy kitchen environment whilst gaining skills to advance you career.
Why work with us
- Free uniform
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates with The Midlands Park Hotel, Portlaoise & The Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy
- Assist the senior Chef de Partie & Sous chefs in preparing quality food and ingredients
- Must has experience in a high-volume hotel kitchen or in a similar role
- Work well as part of a team
- To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care & Security.
- Must be available to work weekends & evenings
- 2 years’ experience is preferable
- Competitive rates for the right candidate
- Be HACCP compliant
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on producing high quality food with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-volume venue. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our customer needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org