Coffee Hub Team Leader – Fixed Term Contract
Riverside Park Hotel
June – August (3 months)
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for an experienced Food & Beverage person for the summer reopening of the Riverside Coffee Hub.
Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service and taking leadership of the coffee hub.
Why work with us
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available.
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
- Have full knowledge of rostering.
- Experience mentoring team members
- Barista trained.
- Knowledge of food preparation
- Food and beverage service delivered in an efficient, warm and friendly manner.
- Have previous experience working to budget & targets.
- To carry out procedures in accordance with company policy.
- Must be available to work midweek & weekends.
- 2 years’ experience is essential.
The ideal candidate should have a professional and friendly approach with a focus on offer exceptional excellent customer care. Prior experience, minimum of 2 years in a food & beverage setting is essential. They must be a team player and can multitask. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, enjoy serving and interacting with our guests and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our customers’ needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com