Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel deliver cooked to order quality breakfasts to a high volume of guests. You will be working with the team in delivering quality breakfasts and maintaining a high level of operational hygiene in a busy kitchen environment. This is a wonderful opportunity of an experienced breakfast chef to gain experience in cooked to order breakfasts.
Why work with us
- Free uniform
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates with The Midlands Park Hotel, Portlaoise & The Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy
- Prep and cook all food to a high-quality standard
- Work well as part of a team
- To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care & Security.
- 2 years’ experience is preferable
- Competitive rates for the right candidate
- Be HACCP compliant
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on producing high quality food with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-volume venue. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our customer needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org