Experienced Duty Manager
Riverside Park Hotel
This Position has now been filled, Check out Join The Team for Current Vacancies HERE
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel, certified Great Place to Work, located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for an experienced Duty Manager with a minimum of 3 years hotel management experience.
Why work with us
• Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
• Hot meals on duty
• Team Member Bonus Programme
• Ongoing training & development
• Competitive Salary
• Christmas Savings Scheme
• Bike to work scheme available
• Discounted rates at our sister properties The Midlands Park Hotel & Crown Quarter
To oversee and ensure the smooth running of the hotel on a day-to-day basis
• Work to and embody the values of the business
• Strong leadership skills
• High level of responsibility and accountability
• Strong Management, communication, and organisational skills
• To ensure the presentation of hotel is always to the highest standards.
• To ensure that the highest standard of customer care is given to all our guests. This includes
handling customer queries, requests, and complaints according to the hotel’s procedures.
• To communicate the required operating standards to all staff members and ensure they always
understand and implement such standards.
• To ensure hygiene standards are maintained throughout the hotel as per agreed procedures.
• To ensure staff dress and appearance is according to company policy.
• To ensure the adequate timekeeping and attendance of staff members.
• To promote a Healthy and Happy work environment free from any form of harassment or
• To deal with any minor breeches of discipline and record as per company procedure.
• To have an in-depth knowledge of appropriate legislation i.e., Health & Safety Regulations,
Licensing Law, and Consumer Law.
• To ensure proper liaison between staff and Management.
• To report to the General Manager without delay any major problems or complaints that are
likely to bring the company into disrepute.
• To attend regular management meetings.
• To assist in the induction, training, and development of staff in the hotel and liaise with the HR
department as required.
• To ensure company rules, policies and procedures are adhered to as outlined in the Staff
• Handling of meeting room enquiries/ C&B enquiries while on duty.
• Liaise with the different H.O.D’s in their respective responsibilities re: day-to-day operations.
Ultimately these persons are responsible to the General Manager.
• To always ensure that costs efficiency in relation to light, heat, staffing etc.
• To record and report any accidents pertaining to employees/guests/contractors that happens
whilst you are on duty.
• To seek opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional
• To always demonstrate the company’s core values i.e., excellence, customer care, friendship,
creativity, self-realisation, and integrity.
• Any other duties as requested by the General Manager.
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on providing
exceptional customer service with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high-volume hotel, preferably
4 star. They must be a team player and can multitask. The ideal candidate should be passionate and
enthusiastic about the role, enjoy serving and interacting with our guests and have a “can do” attitude
to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the
ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org