Midweek F&B Assistant – Alamo Steakhouse
Riverside Park Hotel
The Alamo Steakhouse, located in the Riverside Park Hotel are looking for Food and Beverage assistants to join their growing team. This role is not suitable for students as the hours required are midweek evening shifts during the school term.
Why work with us
- Competitive Salary
- Free Gym membership
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel, Midlands Park Hotel
- Ongoing training & development
- Free meals on duty
- Bike to work scheme
Job Brief Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction in a vibrant, fast paced atmosphere.
Requirements Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service, the successful candidate will be required to:
- To serve all our customers in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- Work well as part of a team
- Keen to develop knowledge & skills whilst on the job
- To carry out procedures in accordance with Company policy;
- Must be available to work evening & weekends
- Experience is essential
- Competitive rates for the right candidate
- 2 years’ experience is desirable
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on providing excellent customer service with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-volume bar. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, enjoy serving and interacting with our customers and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession. Our aim is to ensure our customer needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.