Function Bar Supervisor
Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for an experienced Function Bar Supervisor or experienced bar person looking to move their career to the next level.
Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service and assisting the bar manager with additional duties.
Why work with us
- Complimentary membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Free uniform
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service, the successful candidate will be required to:
- To serve all our guests in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- Work well as part of a team
- Mentoring team members
- Keen to develop knowledge & skills whilst on the job
- To carry out procedures in accordance with Company policy
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends & late nights
- Experience is essential
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on providing excellent customer service with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-volume hotel, preferably 4 star. They must be a team player and have the ability to multitask. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, enjoy serving and interacting with our guests and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org