Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting in preparation of the hotel welcoming back weddings and functions and we have the perfect position for someone looking to work mornings only 8am till 1pm.
Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service and ensuring guest satisfaction whilst working to our 4-star standard.
Why work with us
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Free uniform
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
Working with the team in delivering the highest cleaning standards, the successful candidate will be required to:
- This position mainly involves cleaning the ball room, ballroom lobby area and bathrooms.
- The up-keep and implementation of standards with the department in accordance with the SOP manual.
- Carry out any special cleaning of specific tasks (Job of the Day) as well as normal service required in specified length of time.
- To operate plant & machinery with due care and attention ensuring adherence to health & safety procedures.
- Reporting of any faulty electrical equipment.
- To ensure that you present to work wearing the relevant uniform and name badge and to the highest possible standards of personal hygiene and appearance.
- To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, other employees, guests and any other persons on the premises.
- To maintain a high standard of hygiene during work procedure by using correct chemicals and equipment provided.
- To ensure that house policies regarding lost property are complied with at all times.
- To attend any meetings and training sessions when required to by the Head Porter or Management.
The right candidate will have a professional and friendly approach. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the right candidate to join the Riverside team and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you join us.
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to email@example.com