Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for a Senior Head Porter. The head porter assists in the smooth and efficient operation of the hotel and oversees the porterage department.
To work closely with the front office team and will have warm, friendly and engaging personality ensuring excellent customer care at all times. Strong Leadership skills essential.
Why work with us
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
Working with the team in delivering the highest cleaning standards, the successful candidate will be required to have:
- Previous experience in working in a hotel for approximately 2 -3 years in a senior role
- Excellent timekeeping, communication skills and be able to work unsupervised
- Good computer skills, Microsoft applications
- Must have the ability to multi task
- Must display attention to detail
- To comply with Hygiene and Safety standards with the hotel’s Health & Safety policy and the Health & Safety at Work Act
- To lead and develop the porterage team
- To be responsible for the preparation and setting of meeting rooms and functions
- To provide the highest standard of service in Room Service / Lobby Service Department
- To ensure prompt service
- To assist our guests with luggage and ensure all they requests are met in a timely fashion and display outstanding customer care.
- To ensure that the Porters store is maintained in a clean and orderly fashion at all times, is fully stocked with cleaning utensils and agents.
- Carry out any special cleaning of specific task (Job of the Day) as well as normal service required in specified length of time
- To operate plant & machinery with due care and attention ensuring adherence to health & safety procedures
- Reporting of any faulty electrical equipment
- To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself, other employees, guests and any other persons on the premises
- To assist the front office team
The right candidate will have a professional and friendly approach. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the right candidate to join the Riverside team and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you join us.
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to email@example.com