Hotel Administrator - Part Time
Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator with a minimum of 2 years experience
Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service and ensuring guest satisfaction whilst working to our 4-star standard
Why work with us
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist the Wedding Coordinator with 1 year wedding vouchers.
- To organise the wedding menus & table plans for that week.
- To liase with the General Manager on issues which arise in reviews.
- To ensure all reviews are responded to with the highest level of customer service.
- To liase with the Sales Manager on the Sales Monthly report.
- To complete and send out the function sheet for the week ahead.
- All general Hotel Admin duties.
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to email@example.com