Kids Club Attendant
Riverside Park Hotel
Job Title: Kids Club Attendant
Job Overview: As a Kids Club Attendant at our hotel, you will be responsible for creating a safe, engaging and fun environment for children staying at the hotel. Your primary role is to supervise and entertain children, ensuring they have a positive and memorable experience during their stay. You will plan and organize a variety of activities, games and crafts to keep children entertained while their parents enjoy the hotel’s amenities.
- Child Supervision: Maintain a safe and secure environment for children at all times. Monitor children’s activities, ensuring their well-being and safety.
- Activity Planning: Develop a schedule of age-appropriate activities, games and crafts for children. Plan activities that are engaging, educational and promote creativity.
- Entertainment: Engage children in interactive play and entertainment, fostering a welcoming and joyful atmosphere within the Kids Club.
- Communication: Effectively communicate with parents or guardians to understand children’s needs, preferences and any special instructions or concerns.
- Record Keeping: Maintain accurate attendance records of children participating in Kids Club activities.
- Assistance: Provide assistance to children with activities, including guiding them through craft projects, playing games and facilitating group activities
- Cleanliness: Keep the Kids Club area clean, organized and free from potential hazards. Sanitize toys and play equipment regularly.
- Conflict Resolution: Address conflicts or behavioural issues that may arise among children, maintaining a calm and respectful approach.
- Emergency Response: Be prepared to handle emergencies or medical situations following hotel protocols. Administer basic first aid if necessary and notify parents or guardians promptly.
- Professionalism: Maintain a professional and friendly demeanour when interacting with children, parents and fellow staff members.
- Previous experience in childcare, babysitting, or similar roles is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, especially when interacting with children and parents.
- Knowledge of child safety and basic first aid procedures.
- Creativity and enthusiasm for planning and leading children’s activities.
- Ability to remain patient, calm, and attentive in a dynamic and sometimes noisy environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.