Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford have a great job opportunity for someone looking to gain kitchen experience working with an exceptionally experienced team. Come to the Riverside Park Hotel and learn from the best.
Why work with us
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
- Ensure all food is stored, prepped, and cooked within HACCP guidelines
- Prepare and present exceptional food
- Assist kitchen team in all areas of food and hygiene
- Keep all working areas clean, tidy and ensuring no cross contamination
- To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care & Security
- Complete all training in a timely manner
- Be committed to sustainability and to reducing waste
- Maintain kitchen area and equipment, ensuring your station and utensils are always in a hygienic condition.
- Assist with food delivery, ensuring they are stored in line with HACCP guidelines
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to communicate and build good working relationships with your team.
- Willingness to develop and learn.
- Prep and cook all food to a high-quality standard
- Work well as part of a team
- To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care & Security.
- Be HACCP compliant
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and have a strong interest in developing a career with food. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our customer needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org