Part Time Kitchen Porter
Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel are expending their kitchen team. You will be working to ensure the kitchen team are able to deliver quality food by maintaining a high level of operational hygiene in a busy kitchen environment.
This position does requires evenings shifts midweek and also weekend availability so is unsuitable for students.
Why work with us
- Free uniform
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates with The Midlands Park Hotel, Portlaoise & The Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy
- To ensure all equipment, cooking and service ware are cleaned to the highest standard
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of the kitchen
- Work alongside the kitchen team to maintain HACCP standards
- Work well as part of a team
- To be aware and comply with company policy regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care & Security.
- Must be available to work weekends & evenings
- Competitive rates for the right candidate
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on the highest hygiene levels. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, and have a “can do” attitude.
Our aim is to ensure our customer needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to email@example.com