Late Night Bar Person
Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for an experienced Bar person with a minimum of 2 years bar experience.
Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service and ensuring guest satisfaction whilst working to our 4-star standard.
Why work with us
- €5 late night supplement after 1am
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Christmas Saving Scheme
- Hot meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service, the successful candidate will be required to:
- To serve all our guests in a friendly, efficient and professional manner
- Work well as part of a team
- Keen to develop knowledge & skills whilst on the job
- To carry out procedures in accordance with Company policy
- Must be available to work evening & weekends
- Experience is essential
- Competitive rates for the right candidate
- 2 years’ experience is essential
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on providing excellent customer service with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-volume bar, preferably 4-star hotel. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, enjoy serving and interacting with our guests and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team .
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com