Riverside Park Hotel
The 4 Star Riverside Park Leisure Club is now recruiting for a part time (25/30 hours) leisure attendant. The Leisure Club includes cardiovascular & resistance equipment, benches, rack & free weights and an indoor heated pool with children’s pool.
- Provide excellent customer service to members and guests.
- To supervise and ensure all members/guests are using the gym equipment correctly and offer assistance where required.
- Promote and drive the sale of Riverside Park leisure memberships.
- Pool supervision and water testing procedures.
- Assist in the daily cleaning of the leisure club.
- Conduct fitness assessments and develop training programmes to meet any special requirements.
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge and keep up to date with latest trends.
- Ensure all hygiene regulations are adhered to.
- Qualified gym instructor certification essential
- Personal Trainer certification desirable
- Pool/ Lifeguard certification desirable
- Swim teacher qualification would be desirable
Why work with us:
- Free membership to the Riverside Park Leisure Club
- Competitive salary
- Discounted accommodation rates in our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel & Crown Quarter
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Discount with Rejuvenate Beauty
- Meals on duty
- Christmas Saving Scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Bike to work scheme
The right candidate will have a professional and friendly approach. They must be a team player and can multitask. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the right candidate to join the Riverside Leisure team and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you join us.
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org