Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Person.
Working with the Maintenance team to ensure the hotel is operating in a safe & efficient manner. The hotel is a fast-paced environment and trade qualification plus all round knowledge or electrical, plumbing and general maintenance are essential.
Why work with us
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Free uniform
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
- To ensure all of our equipment and services in the hotel are in working order and running cost efficiently
- Have the ability to prioritise work
- To ensure repairs are carried out in a timely manner
- Assist outside contractors carrying out repairs
- Ensure all health & safety procedures are adhered to
- Assist with the general upkeep of hotel facilities
- Must be able to carry out procedures in accordance with company policy
- Must be available to work midweek & weekends
- Hotel maintenance experience is desirable
- Trade qualification essential
The right candidate for this position must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on ensuring the safety of our team members and customers at all times. The right candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role and have a can do attitude, whilst taking pride in their work.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org