Marketing Position Available
Riverside Park Hotel
Now recruiting for a Marketing, Sales & Revenue Executive. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with vision & enthusiasm. Great benefits and room to grow,
Brief job overview.
This is a part time position (3 days a week) leading to full time over the coming months.
The below is a brief sample of the job description, a full job spec is available on request, please email email@example.com.
Key Job Aims
· Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the company’s activities.
· Support line Manager in organising various projects. Project management skills are essential, and the ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously and to a high standard.
· Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
· Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
· Support the implementation for social media yearly plan and social media adverts.
· Compose online content on company websites and social media accounts. Create web content, develop and deliver social media campaigns, creative online designs, e-newsletter, blogs.
· A good understanding of local knowledge, tourism and hotel experience marketing strategies.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills required face to face, telephone and all online platforms. Exceptional computer literacy to include MS Office, presentations, social and all digital media platforms.
· Ensure consistency and growth in productivity by providing excellent service
· PR: answering reviews on and offline, in keeping with the tone of the company policy.
· Sales calls to organisations, associations to increase hotel revenue.
· Daily, weekly, monthly sales and revenue reports to be compiled and presented for management.
· Flexibility on working hours will be required. This will include light social media cover on allocated weekends.
Planning and Organizing
· Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
· Helping compile and marketing strategy and plan.
· Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
· Providing administrative support to the team manager.
· Understanding company product and brand.
· Preparation of reports, analyse results and to implement corrective actions as required.
· To interact and communicate with clients and colleagues in a courteous, friendly and professional manner at all times.
· To be fully aware of all company policies and procedures.
· To be innovative – developing and implementing new ideas contributing to company success.
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org