Sales & Marketing Executive
Riverside Park Hotel
This Position has now been filled, Check out Join The Team for Current Vacancies HERE
An exciting full-time position within the Sales & Marketing Department has arisen with the 4 star Riverside Park Hotel. The ideal candidate will have proven social media experience and ideally knowledge of the hospitality sector and/or experience in a similar role. The Riverside Park Hotel is a quality employer with numinous team benefits, plus the opportunity to grow your skillset.
Please see below for full job details.
Key Job Aims
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the company’s activities.
- Support line Manager in organising various projects.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organising of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Support the implementation for social media yearly plan and social media adverts.
- Compose online content on company websites and social media accounts. Create web content, develop and deliver social media campaigns, creative online designs, e-newsletter, blogs.
- A good understanding of local knowledge, tourism and hotel experience marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required face to face, telephone and all online platforms. Exceptional computer literacy to include MS Office, presentations, social and all digital media platforms.
- Ensure consistency and growth in productivity by providing excellent service
- PR: answering reviews on and offline, in keeping with the tone of the company policy.
- Sales calls to organisations, associations to increase hotel revenue.
- Daily, weekly, monthly sales and revenue reports to be compiled and presented for management.
- Flexibility on working hours will be required. This will include light social media cover on allocated weekends.
Planning and Organizing
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Helping compile and marketing strategy and plan.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Providing administrative support to the team manager.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Preparation of reports, analyse results and implementing corrective actions as required.
- To interact and communicate with clients and colleagues in a courteous, friendly and professional manner at all times.
- To be fully aware of all company policies and procedures.
- To be innovative – developing and implementing new ideas contributing to company success.
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing role essential Degree in Business Studies, Marketing, PR, Tourism or Digital Marketing.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable experience, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong organisational and communications skills – written and spoken, also strong digital and presentation skills.
- Tourism and hotel sector an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media Platforms from a business perspective
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Proven cross-functional project management skills
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org