Moorings Restaurant Supervisor
Riverside Park Hotel
This Position has now been filled, Check out Join The Team for Current Vacancies HERE
The Moorings Restaurant, in the Riverside Park Hotel are looking an experienced Restaurant Supervisor to join our expanding team. This role is not suitable for students as the hours required are during the school term and include morning and evening shifts.
Why work with us
- Competitive Salary
- Free Gym membership
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel, Midlands Park Hotel
- Ongoing training & development
- Free meals on duty
- Bike to work scheme
Job Brief This position requires a highly motivated and experienced individual with a passion for providing outstanding customer experiences. The Restaurant Supervisor will oversee daily operations, supervise staff, and maintain high standards of service, cleanliness, and efficiency in accordance with hotel policies and procedures.
- Supervise and motivate restaurant team to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Provide guidance and training to ensure all team members adhere to established service standards, etiquette, and hotel policies.
- Monitor service quality and customer satisfaction to ensure an exceptional dining experience.
- Resolve any customer complaints or issues promptly and professionally.
- Collaborate with the restaurant manager to develop and implement standard operating procedures and policies.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, as well as food handling and hygiene standards.
Staff Training and Development:
- Assist in conducting training sessions for new and existing staff on service standards, menu knowledge, and job-specific skills.
- Foster a positive work environment by promoting teamwork, communication, and professional growth.
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on providing excellent customer service with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-volume restaurant. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, enjoy serving and interacting with our customers and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession. Our aim is to ensure our customer needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team
Join our team as a Restaurant Supervisor in our 4-star hotel and contribute to creating memorable dining experiences for our guests. To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications or references.