Night Porter 3 Month Contract
Riverside Park Hotel
This Position has now been filled, Check out Join The Team for Current Vacancies HERE
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for a night porter. This position is based on a 3 month contract. The night porter is responsible for smooth and efficient operation of the hotel throughout the night and provide the highest level of customer service.
Working with the team in delivering excellent customer service and ensuring guest satisfaction whilst working to our 4-star standard.
Why work with us
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Program
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
Working with the team in delivering the highest cleaning standards, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Have excellent knowledge of the hotel industry
- Previous experience in working in a hotel for approximately 2 -3 years in reception and or as a night porter in a similar property
- Excellent timekeeping, communication skills and be able to work unsupervised
- Good computer skills, Microsoft applications
- Ideally have knowledge and experience of Hotsoft reservation package
- Must have the ability to multi task
- Must display attention to detail
- To comply with Hygiene and Safety standards with the hotel’s Health & Safety policy and the Health & Safety at Work Act
The right candidate will have a professional and friendly approach. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the right candidate to join the Riverside team and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you join us.
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org