Riverside Park Hotel
Customer service is an integral part of the culture within the Riverside Park Hotel and as the front desk is the first point of contact, we are looking for a manager to continue the first class experience we currently offer. If you are a real ambitious leader, want to train and mentor your team while upholding the great values and positive culture within the property this is the ideal job is for you.
- To take full responsibility for the front office team.
- Coordinate with the reservation department
- Ensure all guest enquiries and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently.
- Ensure the day-to-day Front Office operations are carried out in line with Department and Hotel standards.
- Attend weekly HOD meetings
- To ensure all guest requests are dealt with promptly throughout their stay
- Review Brand Customer Service feedback targets and implement corrective action if / as required
- Responsible for reception and reservation roster.
- Oversee room allocations, requests.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Ensure support of the organisational core values at all times.
- Motivate the Team Members towards achieving the Sales targets for Front Office
- Liaise with the Revenue and Sales Manager in maximising Front Office sales.
- Motivate the team members towards upselling.
- Liaise with accounts to ensure all billing is correct
- Assist with Front Desk activities / guest queries and check in / out of guests
- 2 years hotel reception management, duty management or supervisor experience essential
- Hotsoft experience desirable
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on providing excellent customer service with a minimum of 2 years’ experience on a high-volume hotel reception. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, enjoy interacting with our guests and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team
Why work with us
- Competitive salary
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Free uniform
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
Riverside Park Hotel, The Promenade, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford
To apply please email email@example.com