Riverside Park Hotel
The 4-star Riverside Park Hotel located in Co. Wexford are currently recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager with a minimum of 2 years management experience.
Why work with us
- Free membership to the Riverside Leisure Club
- Free uniform
- Meals on duty
- Team Member Bonus Programme
- Ongoing training & development
- Competitive Salary
- Bike to work scheme available
- Discounted rates at our sister hotel The Midlands Park Hotel
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager who understands all the inner workings of a restaurant. The Manager is expected to have knowledge of working with a team and have strong organisational and leadership skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- High level of responsibility and accountability
- Strong Management, communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of budgets and forecasting
- To achieve budgeted targets in areas of food and beverage.
- Develop and implement strategies that will ensure a positive experience that exceeds guest’s expectations.
- To achieve standards of service according to the standards of procedures manual in all food and beverage areas.
- Maintaining and resolving all cashiering issues in a timely manner in line with the finance department.
- To ensure all procedures fulfill legal requirements in relation to food hygiene.
- With the HR Manager identify training requirements within the Moorings Restaurant Department, to ensure that all ongoing training is implemented.
- To oversee, co-ordinate and communicate with administration and front office staff to ensure optimum food and beverage sales potential is achieved from both rooms business and non-residential enquiries.
- Upkeep working area to a high standard of health and safety requirements.
- Upkeep of equal opportunities policy so there is a neutral working environment
- Rostering the Moorings restaurant in line with the business needs
- Any other duties requested by management.
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on providing excellent customer service with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high-volume hotel, preferably 4 star. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, enjoy serving and interacting with our guests and have a “can do” attitude to develop their knowledge and skills within their profession.
Our aim is to ensure our guests needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €26,768.00-€32,000.00 per year
To apply, please email your C.V, along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org